- One-of-a-kind piece.
- Exquisitely hand-embroidered by a single embroiderer using gold yarn.
- Exquisitely hand-embellished by the same embroiderer using yellow jade, purple CZ and pink amethyst gemstone beads. All stones are sewn by hand, one by one.
- It takes an average of one week to one month for a single hand-embroidery to be completed and then an average of another week to be hand-embellished with gemstones in our studio.
- The leather artisans then work with the hand-embroideries, Italian leather and hardware for about 20 to 24 hours to bring to life each one-of-a-kind Chrysi Z. handbag.
- Clean-lined structured silhouette.
- Snap-fastening front lap.
- Detachable adjustable shoulder strap.
- Discreet metal embossed label tag inside.
- Italian croc-embossed calf leather.
- Italian 24K gold-plated solid brass hardware.
- Gold thread, genuine yellow jade, purple CZ and pink amethyst gemstone beads.
- Fully lined inside with the brand’s distinctive silk lavender lining.
Size & Fit
Handbag measures: length 34.5 cm, height 29 cm, width 11 cm
The handbag comes with a silk lavender dust bag for protection.
Each Chrysi Z. handbag is a literally one-of-a-kind piece: a single combination of one hand-embroidery and leather.
The pieces are hand-embroidered and hand-embellished with genuine gemstones and pearls by a single highly-skilled artisan in Thessaloniki, Greece and then hand-crafted at one of the oldest and finest leathersmith studios in Athens, Greece.