- One-of-a-kind piece.
- Exquisitely hand-embroidered by a single embroiderer using silver and coloured yarn.
- Exquisitely hand-embellished by the same embroiderer using pink cubic zirconia, mystic pink topaz, London blue quartz, green tiger’s eye, yellow agate, tourmaline and freshwater pearls gemstone beads. All stones are sewn by hand, one by one.
- It takes an average of one week to one month for a single hand-embroidery to be completed and then an average of another week to be hand-embellished with gemstones in our studio.
- The leather artisans then work with the hand-embroideries, Italian leather and hardware for about 20 to 24 hours to bring to life each one-of-a-kind Chrysi Z. handbag.
- Clean-lined structured silhouette.
- Snap-fastening front lap.
- Detachable adjustable shoulder strap.
- Discreet metal embossed label tag inside.
- Italian croc-embossed calf leather.
- Italian 24K gold-plated solid brass hardware.
- Silver and coloured thread, genuine pink cubic zirconia, mystic pink topaz, London blue quartz, green tiger’s eye, yellow agate, tourmaline and freshwater pearls gemstone beads.
- Fully lined inside with the brand’s distinctive silk lavender lining.
Size & Fit
Handbag measures: length 31 cm, height 13 cm, width 12 cm
The handbag comes with a silk lavender dust bag for protection.
Each Chrysi Z. handbag is a literally one-of-a-kind piece: a single combination of one hand-embroidery and leather.
The pieces are hand-embroidered and hand-embellished with genuine gemstones and pearls by a single highly-skilled artisan in Thessaloniki, Greece and then hand-crafted at one of the oldest and finest leathersmith studios in Athens, Greece.